Take the next step to getting started at Northwest College. Join us for one of our New Student Registration sessions this summer, and get a feel for what the NWC campus and culture is all about.
You must be accepted to Northwest College in order to participate in a New Student Orientation Event. This includes a completed application for admission, official transcripts, test scores, and any other related admissions documents.
Orendorff Building Lobby, south entrance in the Admissions Office.
9:00 – 10:00 Orientation
10:00 – 2:00 Registration and optional placement testing
Campus tours are available after registration.
Costs (Paid at check-in)
- ACCUPLACER and Aleks tests, if needed: $25 fee (includes 5 tests)
On-Campus schedule will include:
- You’ll learn about our vibrant campus life, academic programs, clubs & organizations, scholarship opportunities, financial aid, and more.
- Meet with an advisor to build and review your academic plan.
- Register for Fall 2022 semester classes.
- Bring your family or friends! They can learn more about Northwest and how they can support you.